We seemed to go all Christmassy in December 2016.
- We joined our friends in Deben Rotary for a collection trip on the Santa Sleigh.
- And also went along to their annual carol concert at Woodbridge School.
- The club Christmas meal, at the Maybush. The Secret Santa was themed around the letter T – Yes, we did have some tea, but also Toblerone, Teddies, a Tank and a Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Our Christingle Jingle Pringle Mingle party prooved a tree-mendous success, with muld wine, egg-nog, decorate-a-gingerbreadman contest along with other quizes and games.
- Rounding it off with a relaxed Christmas TV evening.